Re: Add a removable device?

This is currently being worked on.  It involves getting the Linux
Kernel, hot plugging and the new HAL layer in sync.  Thankfully Robert
Love has gotten things off to an awsome start with the volume manager.
Read his blog:

http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/blog/archives/000297.html
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/blog/archives/000298.html

--