Re: How about to put location bar and tool bar into one line?

I use location bar in all situation, including the directory view. I like the file name auto completion feature.

So I prefer to use location bar by default, but It should be better to make it thinner or just put right after the tool bar.

And I wonder can we use smaller icon for tool bar? Because it occupies too much space.

Julien Olivier wrote:

In fact I think the best is ti remove location bar by default. After all
it is only useful for HTTP, which doesn't work (or not well).