Re: functionality only avaliable in the nautilus sidebar

> Totally off topic, but wouldn't dragging the object on the appropriate
> icon on the desktop (e.g. a text file on a gedit launcher) be a quicker
> alternative? If the sidebar is open you just have to click on the
> launcher, and dragging an icon on the desktop is quick, while opening
> the File menu and looking for the program you want (you could have
> multiple entries) seems more complicated to me.

But this is when an item is open with a viewer. For example: i have a
text file open with the text viewer and I want to open it with gedit.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]