Re: making nautilus exif data aware

<quote who="Alan">

> Maybe it would be better to work with the gthumb guys to make gthumb more
> exif aware and friendly would be a better idea, but it would be nice to be
> able to get the information in one place.  Right now konq does a very nice
> job of displaying all the exif data on the mouse-hover-preview that they
> do, but I like nautilus so much better :)
>
> Anyway, enough rambling... thoughts?  Flames?

EoG has an optional depends on libexif, and shows extra information in the
image collection view. It probably wouldn't be bad for Nautilus to depend on
libexif to do additional groovy stuff.

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

             It's not just a song! It's a document of my life!