Re: making nautilus exif data aware

Hi,

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Alan wrote:
> I recently joined the 21st century and got myself a digital camera, and
> discovered there's a no support in nautilus for exif data editing or
> viewing.

Use Eye of Gnome 2.3.4 with libexif installed at compile time. You will
get an Image Collection viewing component for nautilus, with a split
screen that displays also the available EXIF information for an image if
available. Also you have easy access to a slide show (eg. F11).

I admit it's not perfect and needs some polishing, but I use it
myself all the time.

Regards,

   Jens