Re: Auto refreshing problem.

<quote who="Stefano Pacifico">

> Nautilus, isn't refreshing automatcally windows anymore. For example if I
> delete a file in a folder form shell, it should referesh the corresponding
> nautilus window: now I'm forced to click on the refresh button. Can
> someone tell me why, or what to do to let it autorefresh?

Are you still running fam (either in inetd or as a service)? Did you rebuild
Nautilus without fam support (you should have a fam-dev package of some type
on your system)?

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -
                        Andrew Bennetts on Star Wars