dependencies list?

Hello,
I'm trying to install Nautilus through Fink.  Each time I try to install, it fails, asking for another needed dependency.  Can someone point me to a list of software that needs to be installed first. I'm tired of copying files over from unstable, only to have another failure.  TIA
--
WARNING: Percussive Maintenance System (PMS) detected. Preemptive multitasking parameters undefined, symmetric multiprocessing and memory protection  virtually deprecated.  Shutting down now!  - Col. Panic