Re: File management window -- some changes

Luca's suggested changes imply that users do not understand how Trash works. I don't know if this is correct. But in the labels we need
to be consistent in our assumptions about where the user is coming from.

The following are my suggestions from each point of view.

User Has Some Understanding of Trash
------------------------------------
s/Trash/Trash Behavior
s/Include a Delete command that bypasses Trash/Add a Delete menu item that ignores Trash
s/Ask before emptying the Trash or deleting files/Ask before emptying Trash

User Has No Understanding of Trash
s/Trash/Deleting Files
s/Include a Delete command that bypasses Trash/Add a Delete menu item that removes files permanently
s/Ask before emptying the Trash or deleting files/Ask before deleting files

Personally, I think the concept of Trash has been around for long enough for us to assume that users at least have a general idea what it
is. If they don't they can consult the online help, where it is all explained.

Eugene

PS: Also regarding the "1)include...where?" comment, I think the Delete menu item is added to the File menu and the popup menu. It would
not be wise to add this information to the UI label. The correct place for this information is the online help.

PPS: Also s/Behaviour/Behavior in the first group on this dialog.