multiple hosts

Hi,

	running Debian woody with the gnome 2.2 backport, (nautilus
2.2.2-1woody1) without major problems.

	Tried something that emphasises Linux's advantage over winblow$
but didn't work: started two nautiluses, one on my workstation, one on
my 'server' with both the output screens set to my workstation
(-display ...) Tried drag 'n drop between 'm, which gives some very
interesting reproducible effects (ever seen the remote's desktop
background locally? ;-) )

	I think what I tried must be possible but that I'm missing something.
Googled, searched the nautilus-list archive, couldn't find anything
similar. Did find something locally: nautilus-server-connect but no
info.

	Anybody feel to enlighten me ;-) ?

Sincerely,

Jan.