Re: Feature Request: Nautilus - Terminal Prompt Collaboration

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Either way, the code will be specific to a particular shell.

So, emacs has eshell, which gives you all sorts of integrated emacs love at
the command line. Perhaps it's time for gshell? :-) Imagine the crazy line
completion action you could get out of gnome-vfs and friends. I'm afraid to
think about further ideas for integration. :-)

- Jeff

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL