Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 16:44, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> There was an earlier patch (posted only to the list) that did this as
> folders in the treeview. That was strongly preferred over Konqueror-style
> tabs in the sidebar.

I think you talk about the patch from Wolfgang Pichler. As much as I've
read I couldn't see a discussion between these two types of multiple
root nodes. The advantage I see in the version I've implemented is that
one doesn't loose the overview if there are many opened nodes. But I
don't see an advantage in the other version.

Jürg