Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

Am Son, 2003-06-08 um 15.21 schrieb Jürg Billeter:
> On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 16:44, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > There was an earlier patch (posted only to the list) that did this as
> > folders in the treeview. That was strongly preferred over Konqueror-style
> > tabs in the sidebar.
>
> I think you talk about the patch from Wolfgang Pichler. As much as I've
> read I couldn't see a discussion between these two types of multiple
> root nodes. The advantage I see in the version I've implemented is that
> one doesn't loose the overview if there are many opened nodes. But I
> don't see an advantage in the other version.
i also would say that your solution is more clean than the one i've done
;-) - but what is if you like to copy a file from somewhere @home to
smb://... - can you take the file - drag over to the smb:// tab - which
then opens and then put the file somewhere there ? Wouldn't this be an
idea to implement to ?

mfG
Wolfi