wish list

Hi,

Here are my favorites from Windows Explorer:

1. Perfect look and feel. Another good example is Firebird, the new
mozilla. It has a beautiful tree view in "Manage Bookmarks" and cool
menus.

2. List view, in windows explorer my favorite is a list view but in
columns, nautilus supports rows only. Even KDE has a column menu.

3. Shortcuts for different frames. Like F6 should move the input to the
address bar, as in Mozilla/Firebird/Internet Explorer/Windows Explorer.
In Windows explorer I don't have any problems doing fast file
manipulation using keyboard only.

4. When I try to use small icons for the files, my desktop icons also
get smaller. That's not nice;-)

TIA,

Ivan