Re: Possible solution to the spring loaded folders headache

Hi

Maybe a better way to handle that would be to add a "Move to" entry in
the pop-up menu. For example, you could right-click on a folder and you
would have a 'Move to..." entry in the menu, which would lead to a
sub-menu very similar to the one on the mockup. That would a little like
the "Send to" entry in MS Windows' menu and some more path could be
added to it (and also more actions like copy or link): for example if
you right click on /home/bob/Music, you could have that:

Link to ->
Copy to ->
Move to ->

	-----------------