Re: BUG With listview draging with 2.3.2 (and previously)

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 07:52, Petri Kanerva wrote:
> This bug was introduced in the 2.2 branch when there were UI fixes for
> listview.
>
> Now that dragging is done via the middle-button (mousewheel in my case)
> when I have selected multiple files and try to drag them, only the file
> that I click on is dragged. If I hold control down when starting to
> drag, all other files are dragged, except the file I clicked on.
>
> Reason: the middle-button is treated like LMB when clickin, so that it
> changes selection before dragging. IMHO it should be only used to drag
> and the selecting /unselecting done via LMB. Is this an oversight in the
> code, or intended?

Its clearly a bug that we need to fix. The unselection should only
happen on release, like in the icon view.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a hate-fuelled amnesiac waffle chef fleeing from a secret government
programme. She's a psychotic mute mechanic in the witness protection program.
They fight crime!