RE: VFS or Nautilus view

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 12:26, Peter Lundqvist wrote:
> Btw, if you do make a vfs backend for your camera, please handle it in a
way that all cameras work alike (at least all supported by gphoto). We don't
want a different uri-scheme per camera type.

I believe that most new digital cameras are just usb mass storage devices
that can be mounted like other disks. I've never actually got one of them
working, but I believe that it works for most people and I'd expect Nautilus
to be able to navigate that already.

Murray