Couple quick comments on the spatial nautilus

First need to add the statusbar back to the spacial file manager. The statusbar could/does provide lots of useful info so it should be there. 2nd, shouldn't history be moved from nautilus-window to nautilus-navigation window. History doesn't really fit into the spatial model. Its really a navigational tool. finally, the go menu has got to go :) Nice work dave. I'm getting motivated to actually do some hacking :) daveB ps. I notice when looking at the nautilus-window code that there is still some leftover checks for the desktop window. I assume with the new code organization that these could probably be removed no?