Re: something to think about wrt volume management

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 13:33, David Emory Watson wrote:
> I'm not sure this can be fixed by simply tweaking the spacing.  Before
> someone changes this it would be good to look at screenshots of 1)
> larger desktops and  2) folders with thumbnails or icons with long
> names.
>
> Ultimately it would great if icon size and spacing would scale together
> to accomedate different screen sizes (from a 21 monitor to PDA) while
> keeping the default zoom...

Yeah - it needs to be made relative to resolution

Also, I've noticed that it doesnt let you like things up nicely anong
all the sides of the screen, which is probably a symptom of the fact
that it doesnt scale.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student