Re: something to think about wrt volume management

The icons etc are going to be increasingly difficult to handle if you
scale them proportionally to the resolution. Remember that many people
use resolution as a "poor man's" technique for making things LARGER.
Also low resolutions tend to be associated with small monitors. Not
everyone has the keen eye-sight of you whippersnappers ;-)

If we should be controlling for anything its making the actual display
size the same across monitors.

-Seth