Connect to server feature

When playing with the "Connect to server" option in the file menu I
managed to create a couple of icons on the desktop that I don't want.
However, there doesn't appear to be any way to delete them. Delete is
insensitive on the right click menu and hitting the del key when the
desktop icon is selected does nothing.

Is this a bug that I should file or am I missing something?

Also, since this option doesn't actually connect to the remote server
shouldn't it be called "Create remote server desktop icon" or something
;)

--
Key fingerprint: FB0A 2D8A A1E9 11B6 6CA3  0C53 742A 9EA8 891C BD98
Key: http://www.coverfire.com/pubkey.asc