Motion Picture Desktop background

Hi Nautilus folks,

this is of no priority what so ever, but a few weeks ago I was walking
through the mall and saw some xp computers with a moving desktop
background. That was some extra program, IIRC, but I thought it was really
relaxing, since the landscape films being shown (nicely cut, so that you
couldn't tell it was repeating) made the screen look like window. I
realize that most of the time I have windows in front of my desktop
background, but still.
So if someone has the ambition to do maybe join forces with Totem and
manage these motion pictures for Gnome, I'd be thrilled :)

Anyhow as I said it's just a gimmick sans priority.

Take care

David