Re: odd icons displayed

Hi

This was never a show stopper and clearly didn't generate much interest
- but for anyone else having this problem, here is what i've found.

i got it working again by placing the icon set i was using (my user)
within /root/.icons also (i could have also put it under
/usr/share/icons i guess). the icon set was one i downloaded and only
installed for my user. as it wasn't available to root when i opened
nautilus as root it would just default to those crappy icons. under 2.4
it didn't matter what icons i was using as root's selected icons were
used regardless. not so here. it appears to be trying to use the same
set and when it couldn't find it - it would just dump anf give me those
ugly grey sheets of paper (at least that what they looked like).

anyway... don't know if this is a bug or anything like that. either way
problem solved and if anyone else is experiencing the same thing,
perhaps the above will fix it.

Thanks

Takis