Re: PATCH for Search in folders (was Re: [Usability] Some usability feedback)

Sorry, I wasn't too clear.

I'm going to be putting a search interface into nautilus, and I'm going to be using beagle as my reference backend. It'll be engineered in such a way that other engines (such as medusa) can sit underneath it.

Sorry for the confusion,
-dave

Mystilleef wrote:

Not everyone wants Beagle installed on their systems, or can install
it. I'm one of them. I don't want to have to install Mono and all that
just to be able to search for files. Making Nautilus depend on Beagle
for search functionality doesn't sound feasible to me.