Re: stretch icon

Alex mentioned somewhere in the thread,that you cannot only stretch the
icons on the desktop but any icon. This is possible via the Edit menu,
so no direkt interaction with the object. I don't object the idea of
stretching the icon "on canvas" but I think it should be in the
properties dialog along with the icon selection. This way the icon stuff
is at one spot, the stretching is at the same place for the desktop and
the windows _and_ there are less items in the right-click menu (also HIG
-- reducing the number of items in menus ;) )

David