nautilus and .Trash folders on removable media

Hi,

I just noticed that Nautilus creates trash folders on removable media...
and I was wondering why lately my digital camera filled up so quickly :-)

Maybe we should not create .Trash directories on removable media? Or can
we uniquely identify removable media, so we could make a
.Trash-<user>-<media-id> on the hard disk?

Or would a nicer solution be to ask the user 'more than 10% of the
space on /camera has been allocated for deleted files. Do you want to
delete them permanently (Y/n)?'

Cheers,
Dirk.

 Dirk-Jan C. Binnema  email:  <djcb[at]djcbsoftware[dot]nl>
     [djcb]              im:          djcb jabber org
GPG:      BB49 41D7 053D E5F1 F333 586E C530 CBC3 4352 A39F