Re: Help with .server file

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:55:04AM +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > Or maybe this should be done using bonobo:supported_mime_types? Do
> > directories have a mime type?
>
> Yeah, they are "x-directory/normal".

Hmm. So I assume that means there is no way for the context menu item show
up for all regular files, but not directories. Right?

That is besides specifically listing all possible mime-types as supported
mime types and not including x-directory/normal, which seems like it would
be impossible to do given that users can make up their own mime types.

If there is no other better solution here I might be interested in adding
either limited regular expression support or a bonobo:excluded_mime_types
attribute. Is this the right list to talk about that?

--
Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop