Re: [Nautilus] Mounted loop iso images does not appear into Computer folder

Davyd Madeley wrote:
On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 13:07 +0200, Luca Cappelletti (Infodomestic.com)
wrote:

I made an entry into fstab with:

/mnt/Images/Test.iso /mnt/Test iso9660 loop

I've this little iso image to be mounted everytime the system is booted.

The problem is that the mounted image does not appear into nautilus Computer folder.

How can I set Nautilus to show me that mount point?

You need to add the 'user' option.

--d

Hello Davyd tnx.
I've added the 'user' option but nothing has changed.
I've rebooted too.

What's wrong?

bye