Re: Appearance of the new Add-Application dialog

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 05:11:19PM -0700, Mason Kidd wrote:
> I would actually suggest that the 'Add Application' dialog match the
> 'Run Application' dialog, so that when it is expanded, it shows a list
> of 'Known Applications'.

+1

I think that showing the user the filesystem layout, even through the
file chooser, should be a last resort (or 'advanced' in this case).

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain