Re: Using scripts in Nautilus

Thnks for the file location. that already solves half of the mystery.
But no scripting option yet in the Nautilus file menu. Some time ago I
had similar issue with the side pane. Only after using gconftool-2 and
setting the view_side_pane option to true (it was empty) I managed to
get it back (the view side pane was not listed in the menu). I guess
this must be something similar, only the gconftool-2 does not seems to
work on dotted directories (.gnome2/). Is there a way to reset Nautilus
to a default config ????