Re: POSIX ACL

Well I think we can start with the implementation for the UNIX filesystems which support ACL using the code provided in getfacl and setfacl CLI utilities in gnome-vfs. And for instance, if we hit the advanced button on the permisions sheet on a file which is on a filesystem that doesn't support POSIX ACLs, the user will be presented with a "Not supported on this filesystem error!" or better, show the Advanced... button grayed.
What do you think?

--
Ionut Cotoi <cotty cotty iren ro>
ITC Networks