Re: Feature Request

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 05:21, Daniel Brodie wrote:
> > 4)  One button or active mouse area "Close all open windows"
> >
> > This IMHO would help muchly.
>
> I believe this is already in latest 2.7. Currently its a menu item.
>
> --
> Daniel Brodie <daniel brodienet com>

This is good news however an active area the user can reach with a
simple single click would be ideal.  Opening menus is an extra click and
move. I do this often enough that a button would be far better.

Menus can be a pain.  Think about the "Send" button in Evolution as
opposed to the File->Send menu item, large difference in usability.
Anyway I love GNOME you guys rock!!!  Thanks for all the code.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>