Convergence Of Twain

I'm not here to complain about spacial nautilus, I don't like it, never will, but agree it has its uses. I have been going through the source for nautilus, and I thought about something.

Why not take browser mode (whatever its called, 2.4 nautilus style) add the following options

- opening all folders in a new window
- hide navigation bar.
- show folder tree in status bar (that way to navigate in spacial, I like that :) )
- track window positions

Then everyone would be happy and could mix and match features of spacial and browser mode to create *their* best file manager. That is what we are going for isn't it?

my two cents.

-- brad barnich