Re: Bugzilla spring cleaning

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 10:39, Luis Villa wrote:
> Realistically the whole point is that there are so many open bugs right
> now that checking them all is not possible with current manpower. We'd
> explicitly /not/ close any bugs with recent duplicates, so if you're
> filing those crashes you're seeing and they are getting marked dup or
> are otherwise still relevant, they would not be lost.

Do you encourage filing of duplicate bugs? If a bug is listed as open in
bugzilla I would normally not refile the same bug. As far as I am
concerned filing duplicate bugs is a waste of time of both the reporter
and the maintainers.

Nautilus (and evolution) have become that bad that I have started to
look for some appropriate replacement (and I don't think they are up to
snuff to be part of the GNOME Desktop).

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences