Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

<lurking mode off>

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:

> > Well, quite a few people don't think that was a 'very good idea'.
>
> Yes, those that are accustomed to the browser interface.  Those comprise
> a minority of the world's inhabitants, fortunately.

As a former OS/2 (Workplace Shell) user I'm completely thrilled with the
spatial mode. This is what I've been missing ever since switching to
Linux. Hurray for spatial! (And Ctrl+L for avoiding window clutter ;)

<back to lurking...>

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778