Re: HIGfining nautilus-cd-burner alerts

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 10:53, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It seems that all nautilus-cd-burner alerts don't follow the
> primary/secondary text suggestion from HIG. I've in mind to adjust it,
> it isn't a difficult task, just:
>      1. I've in mind to use the really cute eel_alert_dialog_new () as
>         showed in attached diff file. Is it a private function?

Well, eel isn't really a supported API, but its fine to use for
nautilus-related stuff at least for now.

>      2. I don't like put the primary text in both title and Can body,
>         but by now I don't think remove the title is a good idea. What
>         about something like "Warning" or "Error"?

I dunno..

>      3. For single button alerts as in attachment, do I've to use OK or
>         Close button? The first one, if I'm right.

Dunno...

> I'll open an entry on bugzilla. I home someone will help me to use some
> really neat and clean labels.

This looks good. Can you commit it to HEAD?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a bookish neurotic filmmaker moving from town to town, helping folk in
trouble. She's a psychotic punk college professor descended from a line of
powerful witches. They fight crime!