Re: Using g_object_get_data() in a NautilusMenuItem callback

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 16:19 -0700, Boyd Timothy wrote:
> Could someone let me know if this is the right way to use
> g_object_get_data() in my callback function in my NautilusMenuItem
> implementation?  Something I'm doing isn't working quite right and it's
> causing Nautilus to crash when I select this item from the context
> menu.

Presumably you're using g_object_set_data (item, "files", file); at some
point to set it.  If it's a GObject then there's a decent chance that
it's being freed.  Call g_object_ref () on it when you set it, and
remember to g_object_unref() it when you're finished with it.

Joe