nautilus cvs extension

Hi,

I've been searching for a cvs plugin for nautilus and come across http://apotheke.berlios.de/ which seems quite out of date and a reference to Dave Camp adding a nautilus-cvs extension as a test case of adding emblems. I'm a gentoo user and I have the latest gentoo emerge of nautilus (2.8.0) plus all the other ebuilds related to nautilus (I think). I can see loads of cvs-specific emblems but I don't seem to have a cvs view or get any of the emblems on any of my cvs directories.

I'd prefer a gentoo-specific answer, but I'm willing to build from source too :) Any help enabling a cvs extension in nautilus would be great,

Cheers,

Paul