File transfer window => we should allow minimization

  I just copied a file with nautilus to an sftp: URI.  The transfer took
about 20 minutes.  I really dislike the way this window appears, as a
transient dialog:

	1. This dialog stays on top, getting in the way of my regular work,
unless I use the 'Show Desktop' key binding.  It has no minimize button,
but it actually is a visual representation of a background task, so we
should be able to minimize it.

	2. It doesn't appear in the window list applet, therefore if I want to
check on it to see how much more time the transfer will take my only
choice is to cycle through windows with Alt-TAB.

  Therefore, I suggest that the dialog should be a regular window
instead.  However, I wouldn't like to lose the transient_for property,
making it stay on top of the target nautilus window.  I sure hope we can
it both ways?

  Regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic