Re: File drag&drop option

Seg, 2004-09-20 às 22:23 +0200, Simon escreveu:
> Hello
>
> I'm interesting in adding an option into the popup menu which apears
> when drag&droping a file in nautilus (with Move / copy here, set as
> wallpaper ...)
> Is there any script to do this, have I to hack the source code ? (In
> this case, where can I found help ?)

  That is already possible.  You have to drag with the Alt modifier
pressed to get the menu.

  This reminds me... In Windows, one can drag with the right mouse
button (button 3 in X11) to get the popup menu.  I wish nautilus could
do the same; it is more intuitive, especially for Windows users.  The
current way probably looks more intuitive for Mac users, so maybe we
should have both.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.