Re: Creating a popup menu for the folder associated with a NautilusWindow

Thanks so much for doing this, it looks like a really nice addition to
nautilus and it solves a fundamental spatial problem (without adding
any new UI, mind you). It also feels very natural.

Another possible addition would be to open the location button menu on
file drop, and let the user drop a file on any folder in this menu. It
would be like a spring-loaded folder, only for folder higher in the
hierarchy :)
I don't know if this is really doable though.

Cheers
Vincent