Re: [(RE)ANNOUNCING] nautilus-open-terminal

Am Mittwoch, den 23.02.2005, 19:19 +1030 schrieb Greg Haywood:

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:29:35 +0100, Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn ant uni-bremen de> wrote:
> > Maybe now that it works it's really time to remove the "Open
Terminal"
> > > item from the desktop context menu (Nautilus 2.12).
> >
> > NO! Please don't remove yet another valuable feature from GNOME! I use
> > "Open Terminal" from the desktop quite often and would not want to miss
> > it! I dont think the feature hurts anyone.

> I have to agree, while I would also like a "Open Terminal here" , I
> would *not* like to lose the one on the default desktop menu.
>
> Maybe we can do both?

Note that nautilus-open-terminal displays it for x-nautilus-desktop://
as well. So you will be perfectly able to use that feature after
installing the plugin. There is just no point in having it in Nautilus
itself.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>