Meaningful info in computer:/// ?

Hi,

I use nautilus from FC3 with "list view" in "Computer" and it shows me
some disks that I have and a "network" icon. In "list view" for my disks I
cannot see how much free space I have on each disk, and instead of "size"
I see three dots (...).

Is there a way to display some meaningful info when accessing
computer:/// URL ?
Like real size instead of 3 dots and free space available if it is a
storage, and its real type not "desktop configuration file".

Thanks,
Paul