Re: "Connect to Server" dialog & new panel menu layout

Dnia 13-01-2005, czw o godzinie 08:20 +0100, Vincent Untz napisał:
> > May I add I hate you? ;)
> > There's no way I would find room to fit one more item on my top panel,
> > like here: http://mathrick.org/files/no-way.jpg What am I supposed to do
> > now, huh?
>
> Off-topic for this list, but I'll answer anyway :-) I see two
> possibilities:
>   * remove the network applet you're using and use gnome-netstatus

BUT, netspeed-applet I'm using provides exactly the user experience I
want

>   * use a main menu instead of a menu bar (although the main menu still
> needs some love)

That would be regression, I went from main menu to menu bar :)

> Oh, and do you know you have Wanda on your panel? ;-)

YES! :)

After carefully counting the pixels, maybe I'll be able to remove some
items duplicated in new Places menu, and get just enough room to somehow
fit one more menu... Mainly depends on translation.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>