Re: Bug #160348 - Use GtkAboutDialog

Hi,

Maybe small mistake in your attachement:

                N_("You should have received a copy of the GNU General
Public License "
-                  "along with Evince; if not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, Inc., "
+                  "along with Nautilus; if not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, Inc., "

Or was it intentional to add "Evince" there ? What is evince ?

cheers,
   Danny

--
www.keyserver.net key id A334AEA6