Re: Is there directory selection Dialog just like file selection Dialog?

Dnia 12-07-2005, wto o godzinie 10:19 +0900, apple dragon napisał:
> I dont need the right side pane of the file selection Dialog,
> any good ways to resolve it, many many thanks....

Depends on what you're using. If GtkFileSelection, then no, there's no
good way, only mucking around with hiding/showing the widgets manually
(yes, FileSelection has no noticable API, that's why it was replaced by
FileChooser). If you are using GtkFileChooser on the other hand, then
there's dedicated API for that, read all about it in
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooser.html

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. (Thant Tessman)