Re: Is there directory selection Dialog just like file selection Dialog?

Dnia 12-07-2005, wto o godzinie 14:41 +0200, Maciej Katafiasz napisał:
> > I dont need the right side pane of the file selection Dialog,
> > any good ways to resolve it, many many thanks....

Oh, it's nautilus-list. Didn't notice that... In that case, you're
posting to wrong list, gtk-lits or gtk-app-devel list is what you want.

PS. Does anyone know why mailman appended delimiter to my post? It
breaks quoting in mail clients.

--
Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. (Thant Tessman)