Set wallpaper context extension

Hey list,

I noticed that there is no apparent way to set the desktop background
from within Nautilus.  I know that you can middle-click+drag to the
desktop to set the desktop too, but that only works if you're letting
Nautilus manage your desktop (as far as I know). It seems (to me) that
it would make sense to be able to right-click on an image and set it as
your background so I hacked up an extension last night to add a "Set as
Wallpaper" option to the context menu for images.

http://battleaxe.net/projects/nautilus-wallpaper/

I don't know if there's any policy for extensions, but something like
this seems like it could be a useful core feature. Or that's just me ego
talking ;)

--
Adam M. Israel
adam battleaxe net