Re: VNC/XDMCP in network:/// ?

I recommend you Avahi discovery applet (service discovery applet)
http://avahi.org/wiki/AdministrativeAvahiApplication#AvahiDiscoveryApplet

To start a remote session don't seems like a task for nautilus.

2006/4/5, Stephan Michels <stephan michels gmail com>:
Hi,

I saw the nice integration of avahi over gnome-vfs in nautlius
http://0pointer.de/public/avahi-compat.png

Now I ask myself if it is possible to make all computer available,
which have an open port for VNC or XDMCP. So, if you open the network
you can easily connect to other computers over VNC/XDMCP by opening
tsclient for example.

Might be a little suggestion.

Thank you for your attention, Stephan Michels.