Re: VNC/XDMCP in network:/// ?

I agree.  I'm fairly sure that Alex will reject this.  In fact,
there was something similar in the past regarding avahi.

The problem is that we need to find some other way to show services
that aren't disk/file related.  Essentially, people want nautilus
to be a presentation manager (eg how it presents data to the user)
to borrow an OS/2 term. (at least I think it was OS/2 that called it that)

But we don't have that.  Ideas?  We should probably start a thread
somewhere to deal with this.  I don't think nautilus-list is the
best place for it.

sri