Re: Nautilus DVD Burning -- Simple but Elusive -- Please help

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:36:46 +0200, Kristoffer Lund�wrote:

> That's worth noting if that's the case - maybe the drop target needs to be
> made even clearer. Maybe a "Drop files here" background or something.

Using special-case backgrounds is not such a bad idea (also for remote
folders, for example). Making the n-c-b location bar smarter in accepting
dropped objects would help too.

P.S. I can't help but notice that in spatial mode, there couldn't have
been confusion about the drop target to begin with ;)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen